Wednesday, March 19, 2014

Tink, Mustache March, and Beach Combing

Tink is a trooper.   She leaps through the snow like a gazelle... And plows through it like a lawn mower.... 


And comes back to me looking like this!!


Nicole was throwing snowballs at the icicles to make them fall... I got out of they way quick!!


Tink can't find her favorite spot from yesterday!


And she has to muster up the courage to  dive into it!


She's so fluffy I can't stand it!


Doc gave her a haircut... She looked like a sheepdog for a little while...


And she's so cute now, isn't she?  She had a moustache..


(And an old man's sweater!!)


I had a moustache!


And doc has a moustache!  Gotta work on getting one for nic!


I've retreated to the beach quite a bit lately... I LOVE the beach!


The beach and snow!!
Tink photobombed my pic...

So I took it again!!


Tink loved the beach, too.


This is the jetty... I had to carry tink.


That was a surfer... In these cold, March waters!!


I found a yellow piece of sea glass... Never seen one of those before....


And the next day I found an orange piece!!


I love beach combing!

I love Japan!!

No comments: